October 20, 2012

pink roses and a mosaic

IMGP9038
IMGP9015
IMGP9047

It's a rainy Saturday and I've finally taken some time to settle in front of my computer and post something. Once again at work, it's the rush and madness of preparing for the next season. And when that happens, I have nothing left over for anything afterwards.

IMGP9013
IMGP9008

A few weeks ago, I ordered a print created from my Instagram images from Printstagr.am. You choose the images from your Instagram account and it creates a mosaic with it. Keira chose her frame from Ikea and we hung it up in her bedroom. Little instant memory squares of our summer vacation, her friends, family and places. We love it. The quality of the poster print is pretty awesome too, printed on photography stock. Check Printstagr.am here: http://printstagr.am/

IMGP9028

While we were at Ikea, Keira also chose a new duvet cover. Her choice surprised me. She wanted something that was 'nature' themed. And voilà! Pink roses. I kinda like it but uh.. is it too pink??

Soft toys: 
Sophie & Lili
KLT Works
EBK robots

3 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Ahhhh, it's cute! And K looks super happy with it, so that's good! :)

Bella Z said...

I've got to check that Printstagram out! Looks fab! Love the sweet cool room of your equally gorgeous daughter.

Marie-LAure said...

J'adore !!!!!!!!!!!
lovely bedroom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!