October 24, 2012

apple picking one fine saturday

IMGP8999
IMGP8928
IMGP8888

A few weeks ago, we went apple picking with my sister and her family at one of the many apple orchards nearby. The day itself was beautiful! Warm & sunny. There are not enough bags in this world to hold the many apples the kids picked off the trees. The apples were crisp, sweet and super crunchy. I think I ate an apple or two everyday for about 2 weeks. I also picked up the orchard's home-made apple/blueberry jelly and a huge apple pie. Mmm...

IMGP8907
IMGP8989
IMGP8959
IMGP8944

2 comments:

Lyndsey Chapin said...

Oh how I miss apple picking, especially on such a nice autumn day! We have orange groves instead of apple orchards. I love the picture of her with the apple in the middle of the tree! :)

Mammis said...

Lovely pictures! We had snow last night and it´s freezing cold here in Finland. Early winter this year. I miss those sunny and warm days when you could just enjoy the autumn.