April 10, 2012

easter weekend - sweet shot tuesdays



Did you all have a nice Easter break? Twas all quiet and easy going on our end. It was also my turn to be sick with food poisoning. Not exactly fun but it didn't put a damper on our Easter either. I haven't been feeling 'tip top, ship shape' as Keira says but eventually, I'll get there.

Check out Keira's easter bounty! Believe it or not, most of this stuff lasts the entire year. In fact, we still have a chocolate from last year's Easter on the shelf. And the only reason why the rest have been eaten is because of the mister and I! lol.

Making this, my Sweet Shot Tuesdays. Head on over to My 3 Boybarians to view a whole lotta awesome photos!

easter bounty
easter bounty

Sweet Shot Day

9 comments:

Sari - MrsAgatha said...

If you have trouble eating all the goods, you can send it over here lol! :D

Susan said...

What a gorgeous shot of your girl!!

Hope you have a blessed day!

sheri fujihara chen said...

Massive bunny alert! Not a sweets girl? Errrr... lucky you and the mister...
Our Easter was laid-back too. Quite enjoyable, actually :)

And So I Whisper said...

WOW! The Easter Bunny did a good job! Chocolate supply for the whole year is wonderful!

Paul & Paula ★ said...

wowster.... guess you had fun with this sugar intoxicated toddler :)

Audrey said...

Wow, that is a great stash! That would not last one year in my house.

Hope you are feeling better and back to your old self.

bron @ baby space said...

Boo for the food poisoning :( Hope you are feeling better.
I can't believe that chocolate lasts all year! We have sooo much at the moment but I reckon it will be gone in a couple of weeks. I am joking that Rose is getting chocolate-fed milk ;)

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

Hope you are feeling better, Chantale. That's a lot of chocolate! I let the kids binge for a week and then it get's put away for baking. Chocolate, and then outdoor play, that's how it goes around here, lol.

MarieLaure said...

Belles récoltes !!!!!
et bonne dégustation...à Keira !
ça y est chez nous...on a tout manger tous les chocolats comme des gros gourmands LOL!