March 23, 2012

thank you bloesem blog! happy friday folks

Our Mom Story over at Bloesem Blog

End of the week! And what a week. Sunshine and highs of 22º+ c (71º f)! Incredible. Of course with this beautiful weather comes out all the pollen and dust outside and my allergies have kept me in some kind of hazy fog as well. I had a super start to this week thanks to Tiffany of Five Hundred Miles blog and also Sincerely Pierre as well as Irene of Bloesem Blog to be featured in their weekly Mom Stories. Thank you Irene and Tiffany! Although Irene is one of the super bloggers, she sure is down to earth and very open and friendly. I was introduced to Tiffany by my good friend Kristin of KLTworks. Anyone who Kristin introduces me to, I know I won't ever regret it. And how true about Tiffany! She's creative, funny and sincere. I love that about a person.

Irene & Tiffany Bloesem Blog Credit: Bloesem Blog, bloesem.blogs.com

Bloesem Blog is one of the premiere design, culture, living and art blogs and there are also the Bloesem bKids and newly introduced bStudio (photography) spin-offs as well. Yep, you guessed it. bKids is my fave of them all and when I was asked to be a part of their Mom Story, I was a little surprised. It was fun to do! A great way to start a good week. Hope yours was good too! Happy Friday everyone.

☞Don't forget to check out Bloesem Blog if you don't already. And you can always always connect with Irene  and Tiffany via Twitter. There might be a small delay in conversing with Irene as she's in Kuala Lumpur time. ☺

No comments: