December 8, 2011

Agent Pédicure



I went to pick up Keira from school today and found her with this moustache and teensy goatee on her face. Haha! Apparently she's pretty reserved in class but loves her 'cours de théâtre' (drama class). She's also in the after school drama class and she has been practicing with fellow students in a play. Keira's character is a police woman named Agent Pédicure. I can't wait to see the 'spectacle'!

In the meantime, I had a good laugh capturing the many essences of Agent Pédicure!
Enjoy...

9 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

she is TOO awesome, i love her!!

sheri fujihara chen said...

Ah, a drama queen! Sounds like someone else I know. Drama class is a wonderful outlet for such imagination and creativity. How perfect for her!

KLT said...

Oh man, she is good! Wish I could see Agent Pedicure in action! She is so darn cute! :)

Sari - MrsAgatha said...

So cute! She is perfect lil' agent! :D

Isa said...

haha, this is great! :D

Lisa said...

Ahh, the french police woman with a moustache! I love it! I can tell that she is really in to it!

Daria said...

So funny! She's a natural performer! Great pics, C!

MarieLaure said...

so funny !!!

wall decals said...

So funny, like a little boy