November 29, 2011

lucky girl, lucky seven! a birthday celebration

Lucky Seven!
Birthday Invite
Lucky Seven!

Happy birthday to my mini taco! This amazing gift from the heavens above turns Lucky Seven today!
The Mister and I count our lucky stars each and every day for this little spark plug.

She makes us:
Laugh, cry, smile, want to tear our hair out, feel years younger, feel miles older, feel like we're parenting by the seat of our pants, look like amazing parents when we're out in public (when we're not really), feel anxious, worry, swell with pride, do the crazy Elaine dance (sure in public too!), be a comedian, be a boo-boo healer, a tear wiper, be her biggest fan, cheerleader, be the tickle monster.. and most importantly...
She makes us incredibly happy.

Keira celebrated her birthday 2 weeks early with all her friends and cousins at the Petit Gym. What a wonderful place to have a party! They take care of everything.. activities (they make the kids run around like crazy so they go home nice and tired afterwards), cake cutting, opening presents and the cleaning up. So worth it! Check out Keira's birthday cake! I had it custom made by Jag's Sweet Delights (more on the cake in a post to come).

We knew she enjoyed her party because on the way to supper in chinatown, she spontaneous burst out saying, "that was my best birthday party ever! I love you mommy and Papa!". *melt*

It really was a terrific birthday party day.

Happy birthday my little taco. We will and will always be, your biggest fan.

And cuz I want to share my little girl's happy day, I'm linking this up with Sweet Shot Tuesdays over at My3Boybarians and Communal Garden.

Sweet Shot Day  

12 comments:

Sari - MrsAgatha said...

The party looks like fun! =)
Happy Birthday lil' K! =)

Paul & Paula ★ said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Looks really like a super party and you must be so happy and proud that she enjoyed her day that much!
give her a big hug from me!

Danelle said...

Looks like fun! Great photos, and I love the fortune. :)

Fei An said...

Happy belated birthday, dear K!!!
Yes, she is so lucky, and how come she can have such a perfect look:) Oh I know, the look is not the most important thing in the world. However, looking at her face makes me feel happy:) Plus, she has a Mamma who take take so nice pictures and is with the super graphic design skill...Sigh!

kimmyskids said...

What a fun birthday! We hit 7 tomorrow here!

deb duty said...

Love your collection of photos from the big birthday. The invitation is so cute! Happy Birthday to your sweet 7 year old!

bron @ baby space said...

Aww, happy birthday to Keira! And well done to you Chantale -- 7 years! So glad she enjoyed and appreciated her party :)

Jaymi said...

I love the birthday invite! so cute!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

HOW FUN! Happy birthday to her!

ChantaleP said...

Thank you so much for your happy wishes everyone!

MarieLaure said...

Happy 7 to your lovely Princess !!!

KLT said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! Happy Birthday sweet K. (wow, I'm so behind...)