October 31, 2011

happy halloween!

Kiki as Frankie Stein, Monster High
Kiki as Frankie Stein, Monster High

Happy Halloween everyone! Keira got to dress up for school instead of wearing her uniform today. She dressed up as Frankie Stein, Monster High. I know I know, what in heck is this new thang? Whatevs. The point is, we all got up super late, I rushed Keira into her costume, added on some face make-up and curled up her hair and voilà! Rushed her off to school!

Hope you all have a magical day today and to my friends across the border with all that snow? Hope you find a way to have a magical time too.

Kiki as Frankie Stein, Monster High

Sweet Shot Day

13 comments:

Sari - MrsAgatha said...

I've never heard of Frankie Stein but she looks pretty cool in her outfit! =)

Audrey said...

I don't know who Frankie Stein is!!! I'm so out of the loop. haha I just googled her. Very cool.

Keira looks like a GORGEOUS model. Love the poses!

Sandy a la Mode said...

hahaah she is soo beautiful! and getting SO big too!!

Kenziepoo said...

I love these images! Keira What a cutie!! Looks like you had a wonderful Halloween! xoxo

4timesblessed said...

This is so sweet. She looks amazing!!

KLT said...

I had to google Frankie Stein too. LOL - She looks awesome! Great photos Chantale. Did she have fun all dressed up? Boy she & S both are growing so fast! The both look so long!! :) Hope you have a great week!

joyce said...

I too, have never heard of Frankie Stein! But, whatever...she looks too cute!

ChantaleP said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments! It's hard to keep up with all the new stuff out there. Monster High is a relatively new thing out there but boy, are they ever in your face with the marketing and sales. Hope you all had a lovely ghoulish halloween!

Susan said...

Oh she's just precious!! Great shots...

Ancarol said...

Very nice shoot make me smile .

Ancarol said...

I need to post these on my blog ..... sweet halloween :)

xxoo
Ancarol,
http://thewayofdesign.blogspot.com/

MarieLaure said...

trop trop belle !!!!

Tracey N. said...

Looks like she enjoys every minute of posing for the camera. Future supermodel maybe?? Great shots.