September 9, 2011

whacky wild fun! happy friday


PhotoFunia-16fda2
PhotoFunia-16f8f0
PhotoFunia-16e8b0

PhotoFunia-16d637

Happy Friday everyone! Did you all make it through this Back to School week? Now that summer hours are over and I can relax a bit in the mornings, doesn't Kiki make me hurry up so she won't be late for school? hmf!

I've added a new tab on my blog called Gallery. It's where I'll post some of my favourite photographs that I want to share with you all. Hope you enjoy it. I've also been hard at work on my portfolio site.. more on that later to come.

Yesterday, I happened upon Pau's (Paula of Dents de Loup) tweet and checked out her blog to see these freakamatic amazing images of her products on billboards and posters everywhere around the world. I thought it was gob-smacking amazing until she brought me back to earth with a thud and told me that the images were made with a fun app and site called Photofunia. Did I ever laugh myself silly... 

I uploaded some photos of my own and had a fun time seeing the images on billboards, art in museums and magazine covers! Leaving you all with something to smile & laugh about to start your weekend. Go ahead and have some fun of your own!

And to start off your weekend right, why not check out Pau's lovely lovely blog! Dents de loup. She creates the sweetest knitted dolls and accessories, you can check out her etsy site here: dentsdeloup on etsy
And if you'd like to chat with her, why not send her a tweet? @dentsdeloup

Merci Paula pour le lien et pour les rires et sourire!

12 comments:

Lia Chen said...

Love Photofunia to make some fun pictures! I always love your picture taking so it will be great to check on your Gallery. I hope you survive back to school things hehehe :D

KT said...

This is the cutest thing ever! I love it. I hadn't heard of Photofunia - watch out! Some cute Calzone stuff is coming. :)

ChantaleP said...

Thanks Lia! I thought I was totally on the ball with b2s but finding out, I'm not. lol.

ChantaleP said...

Katie!!! I can't wait to see the Calzones!!

pa[u] said...

wow!!! j'adore!!! J'aime beaucoup la Une de Vogue (ces yeux! mon Dieu!) et aussi l'affiche devant le resto...
Amusant! à qui le tour? who's next?
(merci Chantale de me présenter à tes lecteurs/trices;)

Audrey said...

Those pictures are so fun. I'm going to go check out that fun app too.

Alely said...

love photofunia! happy friday friend!

Kate said...

These are so cute and fun! I've got to try it now. Have a great weekend!

Sam said...

Oh wow the Vogue.. the top magazine cover is adorable too! Cute kid there.

Jen C said...

AH! Love these pictures. I'm totally going to have to try it out.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Fei An said...

Haha, this is absolutely so fun!

KLT said...

This is so cool! I wouldn't have thought it was an app because it looks like something fun you would do. :) I'll have to check that out. :) I totally thought the bubbles mag was some extra side project you were working on. LOL!