September 12, 2011

bedhead on sunday

sunday, wakin' up
sunday, wakin' up

Someone woke up with extreme bedhead yesterday morning! Wasn't me. We made an impromptu visit to Chinatown on Saturday night for supper and picked up my mom on the way there. What's supper without guests? For some reason, chinatown was packed and Beijing was full so we headed next door, to MonShing. Delightfully delicious!

----

Update: Thanks to Dabito and Lia, I now know that this is Mid-Autumn Festival/Mooncake Festival! No wonder chinatown was hoppin'.  

chinatown
chinatown

6 comments:

Lia Chen said...

She is just lovely! Even her 'woke up' picture is stunning ... how come? hehehe ... (^.^)

ChantaleP said...

Aw, thanks Lia. This bedhead is nothing.. sometimes she wakes up looking like a lion! lol.

bron @ baby space said...

Aw, fun! I love Chinatown here too. And how sweet is Miss bedhead?!

And So I Whisper said...

ha ha so cute! and I can see she is wallpapering her bed with band aids :-)
There is a small Chinatown here in DC, but I have not had time to explore it yet.

sheri fujihara chen said...

Wish I had high volume bedhead like Miss K. Rockin! We went to Chinatown too (and forgot about the Mid-Autumn Festival too) -- fun :)

KLT said...

Fun! You know, people pay a lot of money for hair like that! :)