July 21, 2011

gone fishin'! on hiatus

mexx girl, boy shirt
mexx girl, boy shirt
mexx girl, boy shirt
mexx girl, boy shirt
Well, I was going to dedicate this post to that most ellusive of creatures.. summer shorts. lol. Instead, I write about taking a short break from the web. I'm fried. Burnt toast. I was going to write some harsh words here but.. it really isn't a big deal and it doesn't change anything. Not really. What I really do need is to recharge and forget it all.

And to forget it all, I need to turn my computer off. Completely. So I'm taking a slight short break. I hang up a sign that says, "Gone Fishing". It's been so wonderful reading all your lovely comments lately and I really appreciate all of them. I want nothing more than to peruse my favorite sites and blogs and get inspired. But I need to recharge my batteries and try to enjoy the summer that is passing me by.

Tomorrow is Keira's last summer swim class and after that, we'll try to head to the outdoor pool and enjoy this summer heat wave.

I'm hoping you all enjoy your summer and find some time to relax, enjoy your loved ones and sink into these lovely sunny days! À bientôt mes amis! I'll be back soon (hopefully inspired & full of new photos) and will want to see & hear all your news!

12 comments:

KERRY said...

I was just reading your blog, and you commented on mine at the same time. I know how you feel. My brain feels like mush sometimes from too much time spent looking at a screen. Get out there and enjoy your break and embrace the summer. Thanks for you comment. I hope things improve. Bertie is almost 18 months, so not quite 2 yet. He’s been a terrible sleeper from day one! Take care :)

Paul & Paula ★ said...

i will miss you but everyone needs a break specially these days with all the information we get from everywhere!

sorry to see and read you unhappy, that is not nice...
big kisses and take care lovely lady!

Lyndsey said...

Yes sometimes we just need a break, and to be able to stop and smell the roses. Enjoy your time with your family. Sorry that you are upset, but sometimes just letting it out and talking helps. (you can always email me, I'll be your sounding board)

I read your blog faithfully, but not always comment. It is such a bright spot. Take it easy, take care and have fun! See you when you get back!

Lyndsey

marielaure said...

Profitez un max de vos jolies vacances...et je vais faire comme toi...une grande pause pour savourer ce summer 2011 avec ma famille!!!
alors je te dis à la rentrée !
Tout pleins de gros gros bisous à vous!!!
@ très vite !!!

Kickcan and Conkers said...

I hear you loud & clear - blogging overload, enjoy your Summer and all those special, precious moments with your family - in the real world!

Bises, bises xx

And So I Whisper said...

My dear friend, hope you enjoy the summer like you deserve it!!! I will see you in two weeks in NY. Kisses!

KLT said...

Yep, like Deb, I hear ya! I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed & burned out myself. Enjoy your break Chantale! Can't wait to hear/see all about your break time adventures. I'll definitely miss you though.... :)

ChantaleP said...

Thx so much everyone. I'm feeling lighter already!

kribss said...

go and enjoy the summer sun + keira!! love her shirt too : )

Sandy a la Mode said...

we all need a break from the web sometime!! enjoy your time off!! :)

Jen C said...

Have a wonderful break! xo

OLD BRAND NEW said...

Miss you, Chantale! Have an awesome time with your family and enjoy the summer!