May 27, 2011

happy friday folks!


Happy Friday folks! The week has been crazy but it's ended on a terrific note. A great teacher/parent conversation where Keira's been given a super high five (excelling in the comprehensive text and math part), our garden in place and flowers as well.. and have I ever told you I married a really swell guy? Yep, that too!

And to all my family and friends south of the border, Happy Memorial Day weekend! Hope it's full of sun, fun and a lot of bbq.. Invite me over will ya? I cook a mean steak and chops! A hard lemonade in hand and we're good to go.. have a great one and I'll catch ya on the flipside.

5 comments:

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

You must be so proud! That's wonderful. I hope we get to see pics of the gardens, glad you managed to get outside between rainstorms - x

OLD BRAND NEW said...

Happy Friday and Happy Memorial Day weekend! Woo hoo! I have some friends from NYC in town so we'll be dancing and eating lots of ice cream. that's all. Hope yo're tummy is all well now. Also, so proud of Keira! :D

MarieLaure said...

Happy WE to you !!!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Have a lovely weekend! Go Keira!

kribss said...

happy weekend! come on over- not sure what we're cooking yet but come on over!!