April 14, 2011

un peu d'art et un p'tit bravo!


Keira got a Bravo! for excellence in English class. Kind of a no brainer right? I think she might be the only kid in her grade who speaks english and french.. I'm happy with this because last year she caved into peer pressure and didn't want to stand out in the crowd. Her friends can't speak english and she pretended all of last year of not being able to speak english too. This year, I think she couldn't care less. haha! anyways, bravo ma p'tite fille!

10 comments:

MrsAgatha said...

Bravo Keira! =D

Marielaure said...

Bravo!!!love that !!

Cat said...

English and French...that is so cool (I am a bit envious but very proud of her!) :)

And So I Whisper said...

Well done Kiera!

joyce said...

Love that picture! Bravo Keira!

ChantaleP said...

Merci/Thank you! I'm happy too. : ) Hopefully she'll start coming home with excellence in math and science too in the future!

Maggie May said...

yay! that is truly cool.

lula honey said...

how awesome!! my oldest speaks french and english too and i think the more languages a child knows, the better... and i love that picture, tres perfect! xo

Paul & Paula ★ said...

bravo
but may I be surprised...i thought in your beautiful country it is kind of "normal" to learn french+english from the beginning..

Fei An said...

Bravo!!! Kiki:)