April 19, 2011

Baby Blackbird kids fashion blog - Top Shops for Kids Mtl




I had great fun shopping researching for a guest post I was invited to do over at the terrific kid's fashion and design blog Baby Blackbird! This terrific (and Canadian!) blog is headed by the wonderful Brandy. Her years of experience in the fashion industry really comes through as her blog is eye-candy heavy in fashions for kids. I especially love her Little Lookbooks to Love features and also Mini Street Styles. And Baby Blackbird has just been nominated for Circle of Moms Top 25 Kids' Style blogs. Head on over here and show your nod of approval and ♡ and vote for Brandy today!

Head on over to Baby Blackbird today and check out my fave Montreal shops! thebabyblackbird.com
Thanks Brandy for letting me shop and be a part of your terrific site!

You can follow Brandy on twitter here: @Baby_Blackbird
and lose yourself in her wonderful blog here: thebabyblackbird.com

7 comments:

Baby Blackbird said...

Thank you for writing this for me! I am lucky to have you be apart of this series!
Thanks for all the support!! xo

KLT said...

This tour is wonderful! You could tell you had fun. I think I would love that faon shop! Is that where you got Keira's new leggings? Beautiful guest post Chantale! Wish I could have tagged along during your research. :)

ChantaleP said...

Brandy, I had a lot of fun! thanks for inviting me!

ChantaleP said...

Oh Kristin, I so wish you were here with me too! I'm not sure how we'd go shopping, we'd probably end up laughing too hard to shop much. Which is probably better for our wallets. : )

nath said...

Thanks for that feature! always so interesting discovering kids fashion around the globe...

Alma said...

I was a regular at Blu and Blue while in Canada.

It was a great shopping experience!

driving lessons Worcester said...

Thanks for sharing of your wonderful shopping experience. We can find the shopping place if we we love to travel for this. Sometimes the clothes that we want are hard to find.