March 21, 2011

little decor additions

Beth & the Ballad of Billings Hill by Tuesday Mourning. Why yes, I love Merrilee's art! See Keira's portrait by Merrilee here. The mask is the latest souvenir of Venice, Italy from Keira's tante Francine..
Keira's room. Yes, that is her princess band-aid collection stuck to her headboard. She opened a new box of bandaids and stuck on her favorites. (Just in case you were wondering if they were used). 
Our newest little mobile fifi mandirac.. From Shak Shuka!

10 comments:

theeclecticlife said...

I love how bright and cheery Keira's room is! She must love it! (Those bandaids on her headboard are adorable!)

ChantaleP said...

Thanks so much! Good thing you think the bandaids are adorable.. (they're new everyone. New! not used.. lol).

Fei An said...

Lovely pink room to Kiki! I have been planning to do bit more new decoration to the girls room, well, still planning, need some action!!!
You seems have more passion and energy to your girl! :) I guess I am much older than you, that is reason that there is a big contrast between us two:) Have a nice day!

Fei An said...

The decoration of bandaids is just lovely!:) Bravo, dear Kiki!

KLT said...

I agree- the band-aid touch is awesome. Love the texture & color it brings to her bed. :) You've got yourself an artist there Chantale....we'll be seeing that on Ohdeedoh soon. :)

MarieLaure said...

sublime sa chambre!!!!
j'adooooooooooreeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!
Bisous à ta jolie Princesse!

Mama Shak-Shuka said...

YAY! hooray for the Mauve Room! as much as I love the Flying Lil'Bird, I personally love the Band-Aid collection! truly a pioneer on the interior design front...Go Mz K!

Alely said...

such a super stinkin' cute room! love it!

The Wanderers' Daughter said...

We also have a bandaid collection in Q's room, but I'm afraid it is not so neatly-arranged. Ours is on the floor, walls, rugs, windowsills...

mer said...

I love it! thanks.

xo
Mer