January 28, 2011

happy friday!


This is Pascal. Pascal joined our family during the holidays. He was a gift from Keira's tante Loulou. Pascal has gone MIA. Pascal might be in toy purgatory. Pascal, please come home.. we miss you. 

  Pascal in happier days...

Pascal's crib. Rapunzel does not live here. We have yet to adopt her. But her boyfriend's horse is here. You can see him in the background on the shelf.

Is it Friday already? Time flies when your kid is sick. And now, I've caught it too but I am totally ignoring this bug. Sore throat? Gave him the evil the eye. Sneezing nose? Told him to take a hike. Throbbing head? Took some friendly little pills..

Keira has been up and down this entire week. We're not sure if she's really sick or milking it to the last drop to get out of school. lol. Last night she kept us awake half the night complaining about her left ear. She's not complaining about it this morning so she's off to school (she was severely disappointed when she realized she's not staying home today). If it gets worse, we're off to the clinic tomorrow. I'd rather give it some time to heal on its own rather than go the antibiotic way.

I did manage to get out last night and see a friend for laughs, talks and a great meal. I hope you all had a great week, sick free. Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

ALELY said...

glad you got to squeeze a girls night out after being home all week taking care of keira. have a loveLee weekend friend!

Lia Chen said...

Hope both Keira and you will feel better soon! Being sick is no fun at all, I have been struggling with the cough for the past few days. Hate it :p But love your post and pics <3 that bring smile to my face *big hug for both of you*

Paul & Paula said...

Pascal.... such a funny name for him! I had a colleague with this name, always happy, always smiling :)
Happy week end love!

Nani said...

omg I love the new look of your blog woot so cute! I also am glad to see that Keira is feeling "mostly" better and I hope you kick this sickness' butt!

Anabel Fournier said...

Dear, hope you have a good and restful weekend!
My kids have been home for three days now because of snow... and I have not been able to finish anything I've started. Hubby coming back from Guatemala tonight, so this weekend we will do something nice :-)
xx to you and family

ChantaleP said...

Alely, thank you! Have a wonderful w/end too.
Nani: thanks! So glad you like. I was meaning to do this last November. lol.

ChantaleP said...

Lia: the cough is horrible. am keeping my sore throat well hydrated. Take care yourself! Tis the season i guess..

Anabel: I heard! Hope you have electricity?? Wait, will dm u.

Peggy: haha! Pascal is really his name too (from the movie Rapunzel). : )

lula honey said...

this was so funny but poor pascal.. maybe his tiny green self will appear..or maybe not.. i hope you all get better!

karaimame said...

Pascal is such a great name! And omigosh, K's eye colors are fabulous! *jealous*
Hope you both feel better soon... *huge hug* , have a wonderful weekend!

ChantaleP said...

Lol: thanks Angela.. We are going to look the lil green bugger tonight. He is there somewhere..
Karaimame: Pascal is not a name I hear often right? Yeah, I love her eye colour too. It's gone through so many changes. Have a great weekend too!

KLT said...

Well, I'm behind on your posts and read them backwards. So.... I know that the little Pascal had found himself a cool place to chillax and that he is now found & safe. I'm glad you had fun with your friends. Hope you are feeling better! Have a great weekend!