November 5, 2010

Cold Hands, Warm Hearts Swap!


Yay! I've been added to the Cold Hands, Warm Heart Swap from the creative minds of bloggers Sandy (www.sandyalamode.com) and Ilene (http://www.muchlove-illy.blogspot.com). They've created this fun gift swap where bloggers around the world can exchange gifts between each other and at the same time, meet new people. Love this! Get to know more about it by reading it here and here.

Hurry, you might be able to enter as well (I know they've put a cap on the amount of bloggers who can enter). I love meeting new people and this is a great way to get me out of my comfort zone and shell.

I wonder who I'll get to meet and exchange goodies with? Whoever you are, I'm excited to meet you.

Take a moment, grab some coffee or tea and head on over to Sandy and Ilene's wonderful blogs.
Head on over to Ilene's here: http://www.muchlove-illy.blogspot.com/ and Sandy's here: http://www.sandyalamode.com/. Aren't they the sweetest peeps?

Have a great Friday everyone!

6 comments:

KLT said...

What fun! Sounds really cool. I'm heading over right now (yes, I am still in my bathrobe in case you were wondering.) :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

thanks for blogging about it friend!!! SO glad you are participating!! have a lovely weekend!! xoxo

Daria said...

Suunds uber-cool Chantale! A great idea!

Leah said...

Love this!!!!

Luvs!

kribss said...

bumer! i missed it!

Chantale said...

Did you all enter? I hope so! Oh Kristi.. Crapola. This is like, the 2nd swap you've missed. I should've emailed you at the same time I entered! urrrgh..