September 7, 2010

to my marathon man

The Misters after the race! 
There he is!
Just a shoutout to the man in my life, Mr C who did amazing in his 3rd 10k Montreal Marathon run. He came in under 58 minutes and classed 88th in his age category! And this time around, he didn't lose his ipod during the race. Yay! Mr C, a big bisou to you. I'm so proud of you.. and Kiki too!

The wonderful Celia of Paco+Lupe with her husband. Sorry for the blurry pics folks. The finish was indoors the Big O.
I also took this time to meet up with a wonderful twitter friend, Paco+Lupe's Celia as her husband was also running in the 10k. She is such a sweet person with an incredible personality. If you don't know Celia, she is the owner and creator behind Paco+Lupe's gorgeous handbags! Each piece is designed and crafted by hand by Celia. I was happy to hear that she is now selling her beautiful bags in more retail outlets. Please check her website for more details! www.pacoandlupe.com

10 comments:

sherimiya said...

Wow! Totally awesome Mr C!! And what fun for the girls to hang out and visit too! Sounds like a fun time for everyone :D

KLT said...

Cool & congrats to Mr. C! Maybe we'll meet at a marathon someday... or a marathon of sorts. :)

Susan Yuen said...

Wow, that is awesome!!! I can barely run around my block (sad huh?) and your Mr. C runs a marathon!!!

Paco+Lupe said...

Hey Chantale, thanks so much for including us in your blog. It was really fun to finally meet you. I think this is a start to a great friendship. Nice to finally meet little K, too! She's adorable.

Coffee/dessert soon ok?
C

Audrey said...

Way to go Mr. C! 3rd 10k?!!! And under an hour?!!! So awesome! Chantal do you run any marathons?

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

What an achievement! Big congrats to Mr. C!

Chantale said...

The Mister would like to thank you all for your lovely comments! He's very satisfied with his results, as well he should be.
Celia: Definitely! Once you're back.. :D
Audrey: I used to run the 10k's myself but.. it's one or the other parent running for us. Someone needs to care for the Keikster!

kribss said...

way to go mr. c!!! and wow! you know paco +lupe???? love love her hand bags! [i have yet to get one but its on my list!!]

karaimame said...

Wow, congrats to Mr.C!! So amazed... the only time i run is after my girls and I can barely do it *lol*. It might have been super fun to cheer for him and your lovely friends!
^_^

Bron @ Baby Space said...

Go Mr C! Nice one :)