May 31, 2009

Biodome Weekend



Goofin'..


Ah, that's love..

Have you ever been to the Montreal Biodome? It's not the biggest but for kids, it's a real treat. I like the fact that the animals aren't plunked right in front of your face. At times, you have to search for them in their habitat and the kids go wild looking for them.

There's a bat cave area and lots of aquarium tanks and a kid's favourite: the penguin & otter areas. Keira joined her cousins Adam and Caleb for a great time. Just let the kids roam and discover!

Afterwards, we all headed to our local Scores for lunch. Can't go wrong with spaghetti for the kids! Then the daddies took the kids to our house to play and the ladies (my sister and I) went shopping. Whoohoo! I tell ya, I really needed that afternoon off and with my sister, was great.

The kids had a great time together again. Keira and Adam really get along together with Caleb trying to catch up. hehe. Next time, we'll make it a sleepover night again. Love watching the kids together. It's the same as when we were kids; play, fight, make-up, play again, fight, cry, whine, laugh...



This bird just decided to hop up and had the kids mesmerized...


Jim and the boys... you need real strength to lift these boys up..at the same time!

Me and Claude..there be some lovin' in Scores...hahaha.

Chris & Jim

Keira's umbrella attracted all the penguins..I think they thought it was bait.

This part reminded me of our time at the Long Beach Aquarium...

3 comments:

Susan said...

Love the pictures!!
Hmmm... it's been a while since I brought my gang to the Biodome; I think we're do for a trip this summer...

joyce said...

Count us is to the next visit too!

Chantal said...

Let's all go together!